Complaint Review: West Coast Funding & Real Estate Services - San Diego California

• Submitted: Sun, March 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2018
  • Reported By: Pleasant Hill California
  • West Coast Funding & Real Estate Services
    8334 Clairemont Mesa Blvd Suite 214
    San Diego, California
    United States of America

West Coast Funding & Real Estate Services Mortgage application Good Faith Estimate had nothing to do with the final closing cost San Diego California

*Author of original report: West Coast Funding & Real Estate Services resolved complain

I received a phone call with an offer to refinance my house. I asked how much it will cost and was told that it will be $2800 ~ one point of my mortgage. I received Good Faith Estimate for this amount. Final figures I received only at the end of the day when the lock on the interest rate was supposed to expire and the closing cost appeared to be $2000 more.

Vladimir Pleasant Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2009 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/west-coast-funding-real-estate-services/san-diego-california-92111/west-coast-funding-real-estate-services-mortgage-application-good-faith-estimate-had-not-434427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

West Coast Funding & Real Estate Services resolved complain

AUTHOR: Vpevzner - (U.S.A.)

My complain was resolved by the company.