Complaint Review: work at home paycheck - Internet

• Reported By: allen — macon Georgia USA
  • work at home paycheck

Internet
    USA

work at home paycheck Jessica Marshall and Mark Wilson Refuse to refund my money didnt return my call for 3 weeks Internet

I contacted wahpaychecks about their online business ,paid 97.00 for their course and waited for their return phone call that came only after I started requesting for a refund that they quarantee if you are not satisfied. The call I did recieve tried to bully me into staying with their program. I ask for a refund and only got question after question about how it would feel to let my family down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2016 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/work-at-home-paycheck/internet/work-at-home-paycheck-jessica-marshall-and-mark-wilson-refuse-to-refund-my-money-didnt-r-1326051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content