X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: WOWW FASHION - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: abigail — cedar rapids Iowa United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • WOWW FASHION Internet United States

WOWW FASHION ELLYS WORLD Ellys World ad on facebook for a steam hair straightening iron. On 07/24/2017 I purchased this item for $49.97 using my credit card. I received a confirmation of order #5957. It said allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I never received the iron and the website is shut down.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Ellys world/wow fashion placed an ad on facebook advertising and showing a video of a steam hair straightening tool. I purchased this item using my credit card. My credit card was charged. I received an e-mail conformation #5957 that the tool would be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks. I never received the tool and found the website shut down. I contacted my credit card company and filed a fraud complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2018 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/woww-fashion/internet/woww-fashion-ellys-world-ellys-world-ad-on-facebook-for-a-steam-hair-straightening-iron-o-1425815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair