Complaint Review: 1800Flowers.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 15, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 15, 2009

• Reported By:leesburg Virginia
1800Flowers.com
One Old Country Road Suite 500 Carle Place, New York U.S.A.

1800Flowers.com 1800Flowers.com Not Deliverying Even Close to What is on Their Website ,Photos to Prove Carle Place, New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you contacted them about it?

I ordered the 'Sentimental Surprise' from 1800-Flowers.

What was delivered wasn't even close that what they advertise!

Mike
leesburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2009 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800Flowerscom/Carle-Place-New-York-11514/1800Flowerscom-1800Flowerscom-Not-Deliverying-Even-Close-to-What-is-on-Their-Website-Ph-452117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800Flowers.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

I've been using this company for about 10 yrs. On rare occasions they would mess something up, but when told about it, they were always willing to make it right. Earlier this month they sent my mom a dozen roses on Mothers Day, rather than the two dozen I'd actually ordered. When I complained, they immediately issued me a credit for 1/2 of what I'd paid (including the delivery charge) and sent me a coupon for $15 on my next order. This all happened within 24 hrs. of my complaint.

Sure, I hate it when a company gets an order wrong, but no company is immune to mistakes. How they handle their mistakes is what matters to me. As far as I'm concerned, 1800Flowers has an excellent approach to customer service.

#2 Consumer Suggestion