Complaint Review: 24 Hour Fitness

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 30, 2009

• Reported By:Wesley Chapel Florida
24 Hour Fitness
Wesley Chapel, Florida U.S.A.

24 Hour Fitness This is incredible! 24 Hour Fitness is coming after me because I own 24hourfitnessgyms.com Wesley Chapel Florida

I have the entire email thread and PDF from their attorneys office right now. I do not want to post it until I speak with my laywer tomorrow. Basically, I purchased the domain name 24hourfitnessgyms.com about a month ago, It was just parked with my registar as I own many domain names, and had done nothing with it.

Now, the 24 Hour Fitness's attorneys are telling me to transfer the domain to them, or things will get serious. I am to do this without compensation as the own the words 24 hour fitness and because I own a domain name that has the words 24 hour fitness in it, they own it.

Can you believe this, I was waiting for one of those camera crews to bust into my living room to tell me I was on candid camera.

I have all the emails threads with their law office and PDF telling to turn the domain name over at once or they will come after me legally.

I will keep you all updated.

Gjm
Wesley Chapel, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/24-Hour-Fitness/Wesley-Chapel-Florida-33544/24-Hour-Fitness-This-is-incredible-24-Hour-Fitness-is-coming-after-me-because-I-own-24hou-439301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 24 Hour Fitness