Complaint Review: 500 Fast Cash

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: ksapp — Cynthiana Kentucky
500 Fast Cash

500 Fast Cash Wanting me to pay for a loan that I never got. Internet

I have been getting calls from 500 Fast Cash and they have been calling my work. They keep saying that I took out a $350 loan with them in 2012 and I owe them $650. I keep telling them that I dont know what they are talking about and they told me to get a police report done and fax it to them and I urged them to send me what paperwork they have on me that I agreed to the loan and they cant even show proof of that. Now they are calling my work and it has gone far enough. I can only take harrassment so much and they are at the top of the line before I just flip on them. I mean why bother people for money when your not owed for what you claim they took out. I just want them to leave me alone and stop with the harrassing calls everyday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/500-Fast-Cash/internet/500-Fast-Cash-Wanting-me-to-pay-for-a-loan-that-I-never-got-Internet-1039618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 500 Fast Cash