Complaint Review: AMI Clubwear

• Submitted: Mon, January 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Port Orange Florida
AMI Clubwear
310 Paseo Sonrisa Walnut, California U.S.A.

AMI Clubwear Incomplete Order And Busy Phone Number During Business Hours Order at Your Own Risk , Walnut California

AMIClubwear.com is the most unreliable company i have had the unfortunate luck of doing business with... I made an order on Jan 2nd 2009, On Jan 12th 2009 I received 1 of 14 items ordered... I called the support number for three days and it never rang always busy. I sent 10 emails asking where my other items. No response, finallly I contacted b b b and they got AMICLUBWEAR.COM to call me from an unlisted call id number. The rep told me his name was Wayne and that he would get me all the missing items out 2 day air. I thanked him.

four days later I get a small box, which i took picture of before, during and after opening. inside were 7 items and still missing 6 items. I emailed the support email and waynes email address several times. I get a read reciept on waynes email but never support and have not heard one word back form them.

If you research this company on the net I am not the only one with this story..oh I tried to use their fax number and their fax machine never answers. The site displays great sales prices but Beware before you are have the same story as I do. Order at risk!!! call the support number before ordering see if you get an answer, that should tell you something. AMICLUBWEAR.Com is no good in my book

Ripped off and lied to by amiclubwear.com
Port Orange, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AMI-Clubwear/Walnut-California-91789/AMI-Clubwear-Incomplete-Order-And-Busy-Phone-Number-During-Business-Hours-Order-at-Your-Ow-416432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AMI Clubwear