Complaint Review: Aarons Rent To Own

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 11, 2009

• Reported By:port orange Florida
Aarons Rent To Own
Daytona Fl Daytona, Florida U.S.A.

Aarons Rent To Own ripoff bad service and they lie mistreated and ripped off Daytona Florida

*UPDATE Employee: hmmm...

I got a tv from Aarons and it did not work so I called the store and after a week they sent a new/used one and it had a hole in the side of it looked like some one hit it.

So once more I called the store and I takked with ed the store manger he sayd that there is a 3 month minimum so I asked him if i could just get a better one. He sayed ok after 5 calls and now the new one all so has a hole on the side of it and they say they cant help me but want me to pay full price for it.

I dont know what to do the manger says i have to keep it 4 three months I feel like a fool I am a single dad and I dont have time 4 this

William
port orange, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2003 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aarons-Rent-To-Own/Daytona-Florida-31119/Aarons-Rent-To-Own-ripoff-bad-service-and-they-lie-mistreated-and-ripped-off-Daytona-Flori-60755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aarons Rent To Own

hmmm...

AUTHOR: H.p.j - (U.S.A.)

As a manager at a franchise store I know a few things to be true.

Firstly sometime we deal with manufacturers that make it difficult to get repairs done because of a lack in either certified/authorized repair shops, or dealings with part orders for said repairs. And it also isn't unheard of that a new t.v. may fail within a short amount of time.

The T.V. that they replaced for you should only be a loaner... it states in our agreements that if you need service on an item, either an identical or another of comparable quality will be provided at no additional cost while the t.v. on your agreement is repaired.

I am sure that this is the whats at hand and it will be just a matter of time until your original t.v is repaired and returned to you.