• Report: #691990

Complaint Review: CASTLEROCK SECURITY INC.

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: Don — Columbia South Carolina United States of America
CASTLEROCK SECURITY INC.
2101 S. ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD. ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, I CASTLEROCK SECURITY, Illinois United States of America

CASTLEROCK SECURITY INC. SAI, JEFFORY T. PREECE , INSTALLER ,Installed glass braking and heat censors with NO wiring , not battery operated , CASTLEROCK SECURITY, Illinois

From Aug. of 2006 to Aug. 2009, I was with Castlerock Sec. thinking I was covered with glass brakage and heat dector equipment. The representative and installer," Jeffrey Preece "for SAI/ Castlerock Sec. put the equip. up with NO WIRING ( not battery operated ).

I had problems with Castlerock not calling when alarm went off. I called about it and they denied it. I wanted to leave them but they threatened me with the 3 year contract, so I had to wait until it ran out. They also denied knowing the installer Jeffrey Preece.

I have contacted the Attorney General of Illinois, and the Department Of Consumer Affairs in South Carolina hoping something will come of this??

I can't see how a Company can continue to operate like this, they have NO conscious at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CASTLEROCK-SECURITY-INC/CASTLEROCK-SECURITY-Illinois-60005/CASTLEROCK-SECURITY-INC-SAI-JEFFORY-T-PREECE-INSTALLER-Installed-glass-braking-and-h-691990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CASTLEROCK SECURITY INC.