rank

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: GillinM1 — HIghlands Ranch Colorado United States of America
CartVertising | Ripoff Report Verified Safe
1445 Langham Creek Houston, Texas United States of America

CartVertising REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. CartVertising Shopping Cart Advertising can and WILL work for customers they guarantee it, CartVertising advertising provides the opportunity to "piggy-back" on the intensive advertising of your neighborhood grocery. Nationwide, Houston Texas
*UPDATE: CartVertising / RTUI pledged to satisfy the client, whatever it takes. Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service CartVertising / RTUI Ripoff Report Verified Safe

*UPDATE Employee: Regional Sales Manager

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to CartVertising, Register Tapes Unlimited RTUI for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with CartVertising and their other advertising products from Register Tapes Unlimited show an ongoing commitment by the company to total customer satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. The people at CartVertising listens carefully to their customers concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Ashley Mate and her staff during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company and in part with Ripoff Report Staff . [continued below]....
...... with no biases toward CartVertising and Register Tapes Unlimited.

CartVertising and Register Tapes Unlimited (RTUI) has the goal of producing attractive, affordable advertising that can produce a high return of interest. They produce coupons that can be found on the back of shopping receipts and they also produce shopping cart ads. The company works with leads that are qualified and are chosen to be prospective clients for a marketing consult that is executed at their corporate offices. Once a client decides to work with the company, they are very concerned with follow up and provide personal phone calls to clientele on a regular basis.

Register Tapes Unlimited/CartVertising / Statements from the owner.

Our goal is to provide our clients the best quality, value and professional excellence in the industry." Some of the other things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its investigation: typical customer feedback reads: RTUI and CartVertising truly communicate all aspects of the job in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises."

CartVertising /RTUIs principals, has informed us that their customer philosophy is simple treat everyone the same way you would expect to be treated. As a successful business, the owners feel it is critical to listen to their clients and respond properly. By always putting their customers first, the owners hope to maintain Register Tapes Unlimited as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come.

A typical complaint that CartVertising / RTUI may receive is that an ad did not work as well as the client expected it to. However, the company states that 99% of their clients comment that the ads produced by RTUI work better than promised. When there is a complaint, information is gathered, researched and then given to the appropriate party to produce a resolution. An example of this is when a client was disappointed with the results they received when working with the company. The opinion of CartVertising / RTUI was that the clients expectations were too high; however, they made adjustments by giving monetary credits to the client and continued advertising credits. This resolution seemed to satisfy the client and they continued to use RTUIs advertising services.

Overall, the company works with their clients to set timelines for problem resolution and to track complaints. Since RTUI has been a part of the Ripoff Report Consumer Advocacy and Business Remediation Program, they have added additional staff members, new software, new equipment, and a new management team to help manage workflow. Additionally, the company is working to monitor the sales team to ensure that they do not over-promise to potential clients what their services can do to meet the clients production needs. The company states that they feel fortunate to join Ripoff Reports CAP program because they are able to participate in something that they know will help increase customer satisfaction.

CartVertising and RTUIs installation team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The project manager at Register Tapes Unlimited stated "I have seen management take personal interest in process design, delivery overview, quality control, basically any problem would be taken care of immediately.

Register Tapes Unlimited, RTUI, Cartvertising recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation RTUI has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with RTUI employees, Ripoff Report is convinced that Clary RTUI is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT DOWN BELOW THAT WAS FILED ABOUT CartVertising:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer .. CartVertising / Register Tapes Unlimited, RTUI, did just that..

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

Cartvertising  Cart Advertising company, Internet

I own a small business and had this person call from cartvertising but they made it sound like they were employed by King Soopers and not by Cartvertising which is misleading.  In fact, if they had said they were an advertising company they would have never came to my home in the first place.  Since King Soopers is so well known I was excited to possibly team up with them so I let them come to my home and do a presentation.  They got here and it wasn't King Soopers, it was Cartvertising.  They started to go into their sales pitch and I told them I was not interested.  They kept on pushing/pressuring for me to sign up and I told them again that I wasn't interested.  Finally they discounted the fee by about 50% off and it was an agreeable amount so I said yes.  I told them that I was going to speak with my business partner to make sure that it was okay because on their contract it says no where on the front of it that there is a "no cancellation" policy.  They, of course, didn't mention this either.  So I signed up for it.

The next day, first thing too, I called them to say that I decided against it and that I might in the future sign up but not now.  Since they haven't set anything up yet I thought it would be easy to do this.  I couldn't get ahold of anyone.  When I did a hold of the sales rep that signed me up he basically said too bad so sad and didn't offer any solution, nothing.  I called corporate and they were just rude, not willing to give me a live person to talk to, giving me the run around.  This is a shady company is what it boils down to.  They have horrible customer service, they pressure you into signing a contract without telling you that you cannot cancel (this is what they did to me) because they knew if they had told me that I would have never signed it.  They knew I was going to think about and now I am stuck with them.  Is there anything that I can do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CartVertising-Ripoff-Report-Verified-Safe/Houston-Texas-77084/CartVertising-REVIEW-Customer-Satisfaction-Commitment-CartVertising-Shopping-Cart-Advert-913291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CartVertising | Ripoff Report Verified Safe

Regional Sales Manager

AUTHOR: Cartvertising CO - (United States of America)

When I called the business to set up an appointment I disclosed that I was calling with the authorization of King Soopers.That the reason for my call was that we are going to be installing a brand new aisle directory at this store.That, right alongside the directory, King Soopers has allowed us to recommend a local business like theirs.At that time an appointment was set to meet with the business owner that afternoon to do a presentation.

When I went to her home I brought a trainee to observe.I gave her my business card and explained that we sell advertising on the carts in the Kroger King Soopers stores.At that time I asked her If there was anyone else that needed to be involved in the decision making process.She said that she has a business advisor-coach, but that she was the business owner and could make the decision.At no time did she ever say she was not interested.In fact she explained that she had previously been a store manager at a large supermarket chain for many years and unerstood the value of the huge exposure available in a grocery store.After giving her our 5 minute presentation explaining the benefits of cart advertising she asked how much? After showing her the different options and prices  for available ad space, we negotiated a sales price that was agreeable to her.She read ,signed and initialed the contract including the section that says "I have read all terms and conditions and agree to the same".

When she called me the next day I reviewed with her the value of advertising in the grocery store.She said that she understood that, but that her coach had now advised her not to do the ad.I explained to her that the contract was non cancellable and she became irate.She said she would think about it and call me back.Two hours latter she emailed me with some ad copy changes and said she had decided to go ahead with the ad.