residential

• Submitted: Wed, July 17, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, July 17, 2002

• Reported By:Clayton NC
Circuit City
1401 Piney Plains Rd Cary, North Carolina U.S.A.

Circuit City ripoff Cary North Carolina

I purchased a 61" RCA HDTV with extented warrenty on 22 Aug 01.

The Tuner went out in Mar 02 I call Circuit and told to call CEI ( Bill the manager) 919-821-5152 to have it repaired they never showed up,or called.

So I call up to get my money back from my extended warrenty since I could get reliabe service. I call RCA up and was told to call CES (im the manager) 919-469-9247 he told me it would be a month.

So 6 may 02 he showed up and confirmed that the tuner was bad. He said it would take 8 weeks to get a tuner. 8 weeks went by I called no tuner, 3 more weeks I went to the store in person no tuner was order.

Time called me at 6:30 pm and told me RCA would not send the tuner.

I called RCA again Wendell said he would check and send it to Reshearch 5 days later nothing.

I just got through talking with Richard district manager from circuit city to try to solve this problem he will call me back later on to day..... to be continued

William
Clayton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2002 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Circuit-City/Cary-North-Carolina-27520/Circuit-City-ripoff-Cary-North-Carolina-24780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Circuit City