Complaint Review: Cymax Stores

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2007

• Reported By:Menlo Park California
Cymax Stores
http://www.computerdesksnmore.com/ Internet U.S.A.

CymaxStores Took their sweet time, like three months, to deliver the goods ripoff Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Cymax Response

I bought a desk from this company. The desk was from O'Sullivan's. Paid on December 1st. They were supposed to deliver it in a week. In December 15th, they still did not ship it. I called, they did not really give a shit. The first shipment got to me on January 15th or so, after countless hours on the phone being swapped from O'Sullivan's (and O'Sullivan, you get a report too) to CymaxStores, without any of them actually giving a shit.

So, on January 15th I got the damn desk. It was missing pieces, so I could not install it. I called. Neither gave any sh** about the situation. Countless hours on the phone. Being passed from one to another. Finally, O'Sullivan said they will send the missing pieces. At the beginning of February, I still did not get them. I called. They have not shipped them yet. Finally, at the beginning of March, I got them.

So, I paid for the desk on December 1st. I could install it on March 4th or something, after three months. If you are a moron, buy from the CymaxStores.

D
Menlo Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2007 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax-Stores/internet/CymaxStores-Took-their-sweet-time-like-three-months-to-deliver-the-goods-ripoff-Internet-238706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax Stores

Cymax Response

AUTHOR: Cymax - (Canada)

The O'Sullivan company is no longer in business, as of February 2007. This has made it very difficult for customers to obtain replacement parts for their products.

The stated total arrival time for O'Sullivan products on our websites was 10-14 business days. During the Christmas season, several companies based in Missouri were closed due to adverse weather conditions, and orders were delayed.

This incident represents a dramatic minority of orders that are delayed by shipping or replacement parts issues. Regrettably there is little that Cymax can do to prevent shipping delays or replacements delays. Nonetheless we offer our sincere apologies to this customer that his order was delayed. We have improved our replacements and backorder systems to keep customers better updated on these issues, and we currently do not do business with the O'Sullivan company.

glasses