Complaint Review: Fingerhut Credit Advantage

• Submitted: Tue, December 21, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 21, 2004

• Reported By:commerce city Colorado
Fingerhut Credit Advantage
Saint Cloud, Minnesota U.S.A.

Fingerhut Credit Advantage ripoff Won't credit my account Saint Cloud Minnesota

On Dec 7th 2004 I mailed fingerhut Credit Advantage 583.36 This would pay the account in full/ Today the 21st of Dec they are calling me to offer 100.00 off the bill if I paid it in full.

Well you can amagine I was so upset, I told them when I sent in the money and the check Number and the amount now they want to charge me a late fee of 20.00 I'm not paying anything to these people. The check has not cleared my bank yet but I know I don't owe them anything.

If they try and hold my check to get more from me they are dealing with the wrong person. I will call my lawyer. She did not believe me and was very rude.

Pamela
commerce city, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage/Saint-Cloud-Minnesota/Fingerhut-Credit-Advantage-ripoff-Wont-credit-my-account-Saint-Cloud-Minnesota-123963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fingerhut Credit Advantage