Complaint Review: Grant Search Assistant

Grant Search Assistant
grantsearchassistant.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Grant Search Assistant Ripoff St George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

ripoff, did not tell me they would be billing my credit card an extra fee, called to cancel but would not take off order ($3.97, said that extra fee was cancelled

Gary
Arden, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Search-Assistant/nationwide/Grant-Search-Assistant-Ripoff-St-George-Utah-210803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Search Assistant

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Gary. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership website that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and the confirmation email. The trial period is free for 14 days. You contacted us and your account has been cancelled and we've also refunded the shipping charges as you requested. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial ends.

If you need further assistance or you are another customer that feels we have failed you in some way you can contact our customer service department between the hours of 7 am Monday - 11 pm Friday (24 hrs during the week) at 1-866-970-7270 and a representative will be happy to cancel your account and even refund your charges if that is the resolution you are seeking. Our customer service and corporate offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday.

If you've already contacted customer service and are not happy with the resolution or you feel your weren't treated fairly please call me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or you can email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I will address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,