Complaint Review: HSBC Mortgage Services

• Submitted: Wed, September 05, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
HSBC Mortgage Services
P.O. Box5207,CarolStream,IL,60197-5207 Brandon, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-365-6730
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

HSBC Mortgage Services HSBC making homeowners pay for their mistakes Not being co-operative Very rude Brandon Florida

*Consumer Comment: As The Tears Go Around

Back in Jan.,06,my wife and I re-financed to put a new roof on the house.The both of us are disabled,we are on a fixed in-come.Loan was transferred to Accredited home lenders,it was documented our first payment was to be made March 1,2006.But,less than 30 days later our loan was sold to HSBC.

HSBC continued to argue that we owed them for Jan.,Feb.,March 2006.Again our first payment was to be made to Accredited March 1,2006.When we began to make our payments to HSBC,our money went into un-applied funds, instead of the loan.And,they argued stating we didn"t make a single payment when we did.
HSBC continued and insisted to put our home in the Sheriff"s Sale.We have documents from HSBC some stating that we did make our payments,some stating that we didn"t.They couldn"t even make up their own minds as to
when they purchased our loan!

Long story short,why should homeowners pay for mistakes that a bank makes?HSBC is so rude.I don"t know how many times my wife has tried to work with these people,but they are so rude and nasty to some of their
clients.Again,why should homeowners pay for this?Did we ask for this?No. All we wanted to do was pay on our home.

Morris family
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2007 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HSBC-Mortgage-Services/Brandon-Florida-33509-9068/HSBC-Mortgage-Services-HSBC-making-homeowners-pay-for-their-mistakes-Not-being-co-operativ-272546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HSBC Mortgage Services

As The Tears Go Around

AUTHOR: Lynn - (U.S.A.)

This is the family returning again.Now it is December of 2007.Not far from X-Mas.
And guess what?We've lost our home,our money,and faith in buying homes from
banks ever again!Two days ago,my wife and I were told that we had to leave
our home,(less than 24hrs.),and all of our belongings would be removed!After re-
ceiving a yellow tag on the door,my wife returned the call to the Sherriff's office,
they stated that the bank (HSBC),wanted us out NOW!Keep in mind that we're
both disabled and she pleaded and begged for 30 days instead of 24hrs.!Packing
up a whole household within less than 24hrs.,finding a place to go,notifying doctors
and making all of the arrangements that have to be made is IMPOSSIBLE for two
people that are disabled.This is a Disgrace to our country!Finally,after calling an
attorney,she got the time ex-tended a little bit.
After all of the fighting and trying to prove our case,this is what it comes to.And
now the tears are falling from my face.And we'll be on the streets living in my
wife's truck SOON!Aren't there enough people living on the streets?We're next.
After HSBC takes your money and home from you,they don't even have the de-
sensey,to give you 30 days!!! I will NEVER buy a home from a bank AGAIN!
Especially HSBC! If HSBC buys your home loan from another bank,START packing.
Kiss your home good-bye.And to those of you that have been through the same thing,I guess we'll live off of the streets and watch the the tears go around.