Complaint Review: Heritage web design

• Reported By: Jw — springfield Missouri USA
Heritage web design
1469 north moon river dr provo, Utah United States of America

Heritage web design Grand Theft Stole my $18,000.00 Web Site i own provo , Utah

*Author of original report: I guess my money doesnt mean anything !

* : Resolving Complaints

I had my web site built by Heritage , paid $18,000.00 2 data base function of uploaded video's for businesses to advertise . This year I have gotten bad customer service and sloppy work and disrespected to say the least.

From august 17th, 2009 to present time both data bases stop working . I called and called and called , got the run around and no return call . On Labor day I was contacted by email only that joe would try to fix it ; he couldn't tell me what or why it was broken only that there were a thousand reason why this happened. Since Labor day I have a loss of revenue , I explained to everyone from tech support on up that this is a business not a hobby. reminding Joe that the other database was broken too . Well of course he couldn't fix that he would have to see about this one .

I went to another company to move the domains, web hosting , the dns server and the FTP files transfer and it wouldn't work ;  however this took 1 week and a email that stated lies reassuring me it was one. well it wasn't so on 9-18-09 i told heritage to get it done because this had gone on a month and a day -too long - period.

They made up a bill stating now as of 9-18-09 I owe $1000.00 for something , they said no invoice will be issued that I am in no position to do anything and yes, we argued to the point they hung up on me .

Now, they have stolen $18,000.00 , my web site, my business and video's that are not their property by blocking the FTP files to transfer , the FTP files i bought , own , and have turned my site off.  I have filed a complaint with the attorney general - Utah and with the attorney general in my state. I am contacting the police department in Provo , Monday morning to proceed with a theft - stolen 18,000.00 plus video property they have no rights too ; and now I have nothing .

If any of you want to contact me do so  .

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2009 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Heritage-web-design/provo-Utah-84604/Heritage-web-design-Grand-Theft-Stole-my-1800000-Web-Site-i-own-provo-Utah-497530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Heritage web design

I guess my money doesnt mean anything !

AUTHOR: Jw - (USA)

Now my web site s off again . The invoicing that heritage web does is so vague only states enhancements , I did not authorize any of them . On the contract at the beginning we agreed any and all authorization was to be done in writting by me.

Ignoring there own contract ;  they say I owe for enhancement at 900 + that I never authorized. as of this present date and time i do not owe - i have not yet received any refunds as stated on past invoice. as of now the total cost of web site heritage owes me the total cost website . I have all documents .They have again stolen my business.

I am looking for an attorney. Please contact me (((ROR redacted)))

#2

Resolving Complaints

AUTHOR: Hit management - (U.S.A.)

At HIT Web Design, we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of honesty and integrity. We have been able to resolve most of the customers complaints from this website. However, there is no such thing as a complaint free company. Research any large company and you will find they have complaints posted about them on the internet, whether justified or not. There are simply a handful of individuals who, regardless of the merits of the issues, post slanderous and/or negative comments. Let me assure all who read this that those few who complain are less than 1% of our total volume of business. HIT has been able to satisfy every complaint posted, given that customer gives us the opportunity to do so. HIT is willing to work with any customer. During our attempts to be fair with the customer, HIT Web Design will often go above an beyond what is fair to ensure the customer is taken care of.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at QCA@hitwebdesign.com or CEO@hitwebdesign.com.

My personal promise to you is that HIT Web Design will be completely fair and equitable with you.

Warmest Regards,