Complaint Review: JustAnswer.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 03, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By:Willits California
JustAnswer.com
P.O. Box 29045, San Francisco, California 94129 Internet U.S.A.

JustAnswer.com They took my money, but I got no answers!!! San Francisco California Internet

*UPDATE Employee: I'm not a 'sweet talker'

It was to my understanding that this web site had experts standing by waiting to answere questions concerning my T.V. All I had to do was give my bank card # and offer to pay a small fee if satisfied with my answer.

Well, they took my money from my bank and after someone named Edward asked me for the model# and how old the T.V. was, he came back with cannot find any info on your T.V. and my question would go to other experts.

Since then I've heard from no one and my money is still gone from my bank account.

Bottom line, they took $15.00 from my bank, but gave me no answers to the problem with my T.V.

Thomas
Willits, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2009 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JustAnswercom/internet/JustAnswercom-They-took-my-money-but-I-got-no-answers-San-Francisco-California-Intern-448472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JustAnswer.com

I'm not a 'sweet talker'

AUTHOR: JACarsExpert - (United States of America)

If you would have read the terms of service or some 'how it works' section.. then you would know that you can get a refund by simply asking for it... or logging into your account and pointing your browser to justanswer.com/refund.aspx

But I guess you already know too much about the site and think ranting about your ignorance in some place like this will get more done, huh?

Well now you know, go get your dam money back.