Complaint Review: LTD Commodities

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Irving Texas
LTD Commodities
2800 Lakeside Drive Bannockburn, Illinois U.S.A.

LTD Commodities Cancelled paid order Bannockburn Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: LTD Commodities / abc distributing Response

After reading the previous report on this company, I have decided to report them also.

I placed an online order on January 2, 2008. I kept checking the status online. After many days of "processing" status, the status changed to "prepayment requested". I emailed them and got the address to send the payment. I included the email and confirmation number in the envelope with the check. Again, I checked online daily to verify receipt of payment. The status changed to "backordered". As of January 24,2008, the status was still "backordered". My online check on January 25,2008 revealed my order had been removed from the system. I emailed them and found out that the item was no longer available. Upon calling the company, they said that I had not paid for the item. I was transferred to billing, where my check was found. They had cashed it on January 17, 2008. The billing personel insisted that I hadn't paid before they cancelled the order, which I knew that I had. My check had even cleared before the order was cancelled. Needless to say, I will not be getting my item. They will be sending me a refund, which I am afraid I will never see....and that is why I am writing. FYI-the website listed in the previous report www.helpline@ltdcommodities.com is not a working site.

Texas Mom
Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LTD-Commodities/Bannockburn-Illinois-60015/LTD-Commodities-Cancelled-paid-order-Bannockburn-Illinois-303366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LTD Commodities

LTD Commodities / abc distributing Response

AUTHOR: Leesa - (U.S.A.)

Dear Texas Mom,

We would like to offer our sincere apologies for any confusion regarding our helpline.

Please be advised that helpline@ltdcommodities.com is not a web site but, an email address for which you can email us directly with your concerns.

We encourage you to contact us at the helpline (with your account information) so that this important matter can be resolved.

Sincerely,