Complaint Review: Luminess Air

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Luminess Air
8752 Wesstpark Dr. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Luminess Air SCAM ARTISTS take your money and don't want to give yours back! Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Lies

*UPDATE Employee: Luminess Air Cares About its Customers

*UPDATE Employee: Luminess Air Cares About its Customers

OMG what a complete waste of money. This is such shady business. I ordered this online for the 4 payments they offer on their infomercial. Well low and behold they charged my card for the ENTIRE amount. Not to mention I did that payment option for a reason (not enough funds in the bank to take $300 from). When I called to ask them to fix it they were rude and told me "too bad" they have NO access to their money department, website,and did not have a higher up. They gave me false names and would not help me. I told them I would refuse this upon arrival and they stated that would be fine however, they charge a "restocking fee" I then said okay so how do I return it? They ask you to call ANOTHER 1-800 and you have to ASK permission to return it. You get to then return it at your own expense! YOUR OWN expense. Its not enough that they STEAL $300 from your credit card or bank, but they also want you to PAY them to receive your money back! They also let you know you will be charge 25% of what you paid for the return (something they DO NOT state when you purchase). I am completely going to do all I can to help others out there save their time and money! Its such a ridiculous scam! If I had legal ramifications I would take them. Please BEWARE with this business!

Tania
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2008 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Luminess-Air/Houston-Texas-77063/Luminess-Air-SCAM-ARTISTS-take-your-money-and-dont-want-to-give-yours-back-Houston-Texas-346528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Luminess Air

Lies

AUTHOR: avvaken - ()

I have trying to cancel for over 4 months..and the caring people bhind your phones keep saying its either cancelled or "they have no record of me calling". Been billed $35 for over 4 months and still trying to stop them from "caring" or should i say "stealing" from there customers.

Luminess Air Cares About its Customers

AUTHOR: Heatherlumair - (U.S.A.)

Luminess Air cares about it customers and prides itself for providing excellent customer service. At the time a customer places their order we offer two different payment options for our customers, and would never make any unethical or unlawful charges to a customers account. Customers may choose to make payments on their airbrush systems, or pay the balance in full. Whichever the customer authorizes is the payment method that our company withdraws. If the customer chooses to pay in full their account is either charged $229.90 or $299.85 depending on the Luminess Air Airbrush model that they ordered. The multipayment plan is $29.95 with four monthly payments to pay off the remaining balance. Furthermore, the Luminess Air Team is here to work with our customers on their payment plans, and can even reschedule payment dates or create smaller payment and extended plans to work around the needs of our customers. In addition every customer has 30 days to return their order if it does not meet their satisifaction, no questions asked! To easliy identify a return a return authorization number is issued. Without a return authorization number we do not know to whom to refund for a returned product, as the product is not identified. For this reason an unathorized return may be issued a 25% restocking fee per the terms and conditions agreed to at the time purchase; as unidentified returns undergo a different and lengthly process to identify the owner of the return. Furthermore, the customer is told when placing their order that if for any reason they choose to cancel or return the order to call the customer care department. Our customer care department may be reached Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm CST toll free at 877-749-5777, please call with any questions or concerns that you may have. At Luminess Air we will do everything that we can to ensure that each and every customer is well taken care of.

Luminess Air Cares About its Customers

AUTHOR: Heatherlumair - (U.S.A.)