Complaint Review: MCI WorldCom Wireless, INC>

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, June 01, 2002

• Reported By:Chicago IL
MCI WorldCom Wireless, INC>
P.O. Box 5912 New York, New York U.S.A.

MCI WorldCom, A scandal without a diguise

*Consumer Suggestion: WolrdCom billing/overcharge

WorldCom has obviously had some problems with there billing system lately. Instead of informing the customers of these problems, they never send out bills and outrageously over charge you for your service.

I have received at least three phone bills that were not my telephones. I have yet to receive a detailed of my calls from two telephone, one which I have had over a year. All of a sudden my phone bills are combined over five thousand dollars. They are not honoring their promotions.

When I purchased my telephone, I was told I would get double the minutes for the first six months, 1000 weekend minutes, and free long distance. I have been billed for every minute over 200 mintues a month.

This is a serious rip-off. I know at least ten other people who are having the exact same problem with Worldcom.

Shelia
Chicago, IL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCI-WorldCom-Wireless-INC/New-York-New-York-10087-5912/MCI-WorldCom-A-scandal-without-a-diguise-8991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCI WorldCom Wireless, INC>

#1 Consumer Suggestion

WolrdCom billing/overcharge

AUTHOR: Cy - ()

Call/email your local Public Utilities Commission.
All the reports have a common thread of overcharging and billing errors. This has to be stopped and only unification of consumers can halt this disgrace. If you know 10 people and I know 10 people we have a class action suit. There are 23 complaints on this site alone and probably more- so lets get together and get our money back!

variations