Complaint Review: My Perfect Credit

• Submitted: Mon, August 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 16, 2005

• Reported By:Warren Ohio
My Perfect Credit
1805 N. Carson Street, #419 Carson City, Nevada U.S.A.

Myperfectcredit Ripoff WARNING!! Even if you don't use this company they may have your personal info and charge you Carson City Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Nice spam rebuttal R (since you won't give your full name) but it's all BS. READ

*UPDATE Employee: MyPerfectCredit Member Support Response

I had no dealings with this company. I recieved a call (a recording, and had to leave my number at another recording, then wait for a callback) from the so called collection agency (1st credit of america) stating that I owed them over $400. I asked them how they got my personal info including a credit card number and they said because I signed up with myperfectcredit so I must pay immediately.

I said I never heard of them and I asked them if it would be ok if I recorded the rest of this conversation and they said NO!! to the recording and became hostile then hung up. I went online and found to my dismay that this company is a scam. The bad part is I didn't even sign up for their so called "free" credit report service as a lot of people did and they are still trying to extort money from my account.

I am now contacting the authorities as this, in my book, constitutes identity theft. I would also like to be part of a class action lawsuit should it become available.

PS I tried calling myperfectcredit after I researched their number and they told me that they didn't have my account info, to call 1st credit of america, it was sent there. When I tried to explained they just kept repeating themselves (call 1st credit of america). I asked to record the conversation, they immediatly said NO! and hung up.

Mark
Warren, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2005 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/My-Perfect-Credit/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/Myperfectcredit-Ripoff-WARNING-Even-if-you-dont-use-this-company-they-may-have-your-per-153775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on My Perfect Credit

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

If you call that number you give, You will not get help but a hard time and 'the runaround' ending in "Your account has been turned over to a collection agency, you must call them". You people are scammers and I hope you all go to jail!!!!

MyPerfectCredit Member Support Response

AUTHOR: R. - (U.S.A.)

MyPerfectCredit makes every attempt to clearly identify any customers who may post to this site. Should the individual contact us and simply explain why they are disputing any balance or request a one time credit waiver, MyPerfectCredit will be very responsive to the request.

If at any time a member has a concern about their membership, wishes to close the account, or request a refund, they may do so by contacting our customer service representatives at support@myperfectcredit.com or (877) 469-7373. We promise to review your request on a timely basis, and make every effort to resolve all issues.

We stand by our commitment to provide exceptional customer service, and want our members to have a positive experience with MyPerfectCredit.Com. If a member cannot resolve any issue with the first level contact, they can request a second level review of the unresolved issues by e-mailing supervisor@myperfectcredit.com.