• Report: #432066

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Rudyard Michigan
Natures Acai Berry
5425 E Broadway Rd #282 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Natures Acai Berry / Amir And Sanchez Nutraceuticals rip-off company with no concience Tucson Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Problem Resolution

I saw an add for a trial bottle of their pills for the shipping fee of $4.99. The ad stated only the shipping fee and no risk. I got my credit card bill and to my surprise , it is not risk or obligation free. Apparently there is fine print.

I called said company and stated that I did not authorize this. They said it was past the 14 days from the date they shipped the product and I had to pay.

It took over 3 weeks to get the product and it had no receipt. I am not sure when it was shipped but they had no problem taking the money from my credit card the day after the order was placed.

The customer service was rude and not helpful. A report with the BBB and my credit card company was filed.

These people are rip-offs!! Do not fasll for the same scam I did...

Amf
Rudyard, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Natures-Acai-Berry/Tucson-Arizona-85711/Natures-Acai-Berry-Amir-And-Sanchez-Nutraceuticals-rip-off-company-with-no-concience-Tuc-432066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Natures Acai Berry

Problem Resolution

AUTHOR: Company Employee - (U.S.A.)

Amf,

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Also keep in mind that if you are having any problems getting your orders, this same customer service number can assist you in verifying your address and can even reship your order if necessary. Remember, your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!