Complaint Review: O Premium Waters

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 25, 2004

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
O Premium Waters
1740 W Broadway Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

O Premium Waters ripoff dishonest sales people horrible service Mesa Arizona

Rip-off Report Investigation: O Premium Waters contacts Rip-off Report to satisfy all complaints. No more long term contracts offering month to month agreements. OPW a victim of complaints made by ex-employee & competitors. OPW joins Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy & Customer Satisfaction Program Mesa Arizona - Read this link to understand more.

*Author of original report: Things I forgot due to my perturbedness.

My wife was approached at our home by a salesperson for this company. The promises he made seemed to be an OK deal. With the amount of people in our household, 8, this seemed to be an excellent way to hydrate my young children. Little did we know those children would soon come into play.

The salesperson, Sean, returned when I wasn't able to get home. While my six kids roamed around the living room, he explained the contract to my wife as she initialed in the appropriate boxes. This is no excuse for not reading a contract I realize, but verbal contracts, regardless if they are later said to be invalid, are binding, or fraudulant, your choice.

I will fight with this company mostly because I like to argue. The brochure has all the items you get for one low price. Among them, which have been withdrawn from the deal, are; "Designer Coolers", "All New 2003-2004 coolers". With these plainly stated items on their brochure, are we to trust the items listed as "Purified Water", "10 Step Double Purification Process"?

I guess it is truly "CAVEAT EMPTOR". Thanks Bill.

Sidney
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2004 10:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/O-Premium-Waters/Mesa-Arizona-85202/O-Premium-Waters-ripoff-dishonest-sales-people-horrible-service-Mesa-ArizonaRip-off-Repo-96017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O Premium Waters

Things I forgot due to my perturbedness.

AUTHOR: Sidney - (U.S.A.)

Upon moving, we were informed our cooler would be delivered at the end of the month. We had been waiting on our cooler for two months already. But wait, no cooler would be arriving, because we had not paid for it. Regardless of our salespersons promises, there were other things that would not be available.

We can cancel at anytime, according to our salesperson, but only for a fee, only if we moved out of their delivery area, or if we wanted, they would allow us to continue to pay them and they would deliver no water. Mighty accommodating of them if I say so myself.

adding