Complaint Review: Olan Mills

• Reported By: LadieParadise — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
Olan Mills
3201 Austin Peat Highway Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Olan Mills Lying and Deceit Memphis, Tennessee

On November 16,2012 one of their sales associate sold me a package. In the package she stated that the processing fee was waived and that I would be getting for 10 dollars: 1(8x10),2(5x7), and 24 wallets as well as 4(3.5x5). The appointment was set for Today November 18,2012. We arrive and I am told that it wasn't the truth and the package that I was sold wasn't going to be honored, I was told that I would have to pay the processing fee, and if I wanted to order anything else I would pay.

Which is no problem, because the associate that sold me the package said that i would also get 40 percent off whatever else we ordered. The studio manager named Kayla was very rude as well as her assistant Nikki. I had the receipt that showed what I paid for and they wouldn't honor it. The associate that sold me the package name is Katrina. I asked for their corporate number and Nikki was rude and yelling. I am so disappointed that a company wouldn't honor what was sold. I have used Olan Mills for years for my family and this time is was not a great experience. I will not be using them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Olan-Mills/Memphis-Tennessee-38128/Olan-Mills-Lying-and-Deceit-Memphis-Tennessee-971105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Olan Mills