Complaint Review: Onrebate.com, Tigerdirect.com

• Submitted: Sun, November 19, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 06, 2007

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Onrebate.com, Tigerdirect.com
120 East Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Onrebate.com, Tigerdirect.com Still waiting for rebate payments after four months Boca Raton, Florida

*Author of original report: finally

*Author of original report: smoke and mirrors

*Author of original report: smoke and mirrors

*Consumer Comment: Other contacts at On Rebate

*Author of original report: OnRebate.com - TigerDirect Rebate Ripoff

I too purchased a computer kit from tigerdirect in late june, filed all the necessary paperwork and recieved confirmation of my rebates along with approval. THAT part of the process was to me fairly straight forward if a little time consuming considering there were multiple rebates totalling over $200. I am still waiting to recieve a single payment these many months later. I have been in contact with their customer service with promises made but none have been honored. I have now contact Nadina so I shall wait a wee bit longer. This is absurd and intollerable business practice.

Thomas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2006 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Onrebatecom-Tigerdirectcom/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/Onrebatecom-Tigerdirectcom-Still-waiting-for-rebate-payments-after-four-months-Boca-Rat-221317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Onrebate.com, Tigerdirect.com

finally

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I reported them to the bbb and both my state and florida's attorney general as well as the US attorney generals office. Admittedly they may have already been planning to finally send them to me but two days after I filed online with these agencies they actually sent my payments to me. So maybe that is what you have to do should you find yourself in a similar dilemna: report them to everyone.

smoke and mirrors

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

I contacted Bill Golan via email and he and his associate Daniel DeJesus promised my rebates would be included in the next sendout. I even got a confirmation letter telling me they had been included and I would recieve them within 7 working days. This was just before Thanksgiving. Even allowing for the holiday it is now the 14th of December and still no rebates. Apparantly they are not acting in good faith. The sad part is we will not be having christmas this year seeing as I seriously counted on having this money long before now.

smoke and mirrors

Other contacts at On Rebate

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

You can send an e-mail to Bill.gollan@onrebate.com. He's the CEO. You can also send an e-mail to Marsha.Tate@onrebate.com. Her cell phone number is listed in my posting from Howard in Miami, FL.

OnRebate.com - TigerDirect Rebate Ripoff

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

K it turns out the email for nadina is no longer valid.