• Report: #1120130

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: GerrywithaG — San Diego California
Petco
3495 Sports Arena Blvd San Diego, California USA

Petco I received a $75 Petco Gift Card from Petco in exchange for a retuned item only to find that when I tried buying something with it, Petco said they show no record for a gift card with the number on the card. In other words, it's unusable. San Diego California

BEWARE OF PETCO GIFT CARDS.

Petco can find no record of the Gift Card number they issued me in the amount of $75 for a returned item. Therefore the card is unusable. I've called the phone numbers they given me to find the problem and I've had no sucess after talking with the store manager in person. Every employee I spoke with is puzzeled and cannot help. So I'm out $75. BEWARE OF PETCO GIFT CARDS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petco/San-Diego-California-92101/Petco-I-received-a-75-Petco-Gift-Card-from-Petco-in-exchange-for-a-retuned-item-only-to-1120130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petco