Complaint Review: QUEST DIAGNOSTICS

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Agripina — New York New York
QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
139 Centre St #207 New York, New York USA

QUEST DIAGNOSTICS CRIMINAL ACTS TO FALSIFY THE TESTS RESULTS, MALPRACTICE, UNFAIR PRACTICE, CUSTOMER NEGLLECT, TORT, MENTAL ANGUISH, FORGERIES New York New York

QUEST DIAGNOSTICS AND HIS ACCOMPLICES DIRTY HANDS !

QUEST DIAGNOSTICS and his ACCOMPLICES  COMPELLED WITH GLENCORD BUILDING CORPORATION, GISTIZIA AGRESSIVO, AND CONSTANCE CINCOTTA  ( the Glencords) , ( the landlord), IN CRIMINSAL ACTS TO POISON THE TENANTS AND PEOPLE WITH CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) AND TOXIC GASES !

For years my blood test was sent by doctors to the Quest Diagnostics. Many times I arrived at Emergency Room poisoned with CO and toxic gases. Even I felt very bad, all my previous lab tests from Quest Diagnostics NEVER showed High Level of CO.  The doctors sent me for leukemia investigation ( since the real cause was the many exposure at CO and toxic gases by the Glencords).

I knew that is something wrong because in my rent apartment own by  the Glencords I felt very bad, outside no.  On July 6, 2010, I asked my cardiologist at that time, Dr. [continued below]....

..... Aivazi to give me a referral at my request to test the presence of Carbon Monoxide in my blood.

The next day, I asked the Dr. Aivazi assistant to give me a copy of my test result. Quest Diagnostics reported  a result for CARBAMAZEPINE, which is a medicine, nothing commune with Carbon Monoxide. I complained at Quest Diagnostics. No one could tell me what happened. From 2007, I did many times the Carbon Monoxide test, and the result was every time “ normal”, even I did not feel well,  and I never ask a copy from the doctors because I trust them.

July 12, 2010, I repeated the blood test for CO at Quest Diagnostics and  at  New York Presbyterian Hospital -Weill Cornell Hospital. At NY Presbyterian hospital the level of CO was  High .

On July 13, 2010, I called the Quest Diagnostics Laboratory to ask about  my blood result collected on July 12, 2010, and nobody had any knowledge about where was  my blood. On June 14, 2010, the Quest Diagnostics Laboratory called the Dr. Aivazi’s  office asking what kind of the blood test they have to do?

At Quest Diagnostics – the Territory Manager Suzan Mazola, did not have any idea why the blood result was falsified, and why the lab. called the doctor office to ask what blood test to do, where is my blood?

Upset, I called Quest Diagnostics Laboratory’s supervisor, and she did not know what happen, and why the result was pending. I recorded the conversation. Finally, the CO test  from Quest  was “ normal” , even in the same day at very short interval New York Presbyterian Hospital -Weill Cornell Hospital found High Level of CO.

On July 15, 2010,   I saw Dr. Aivazi again and I brought with me both blood tests for Carbon Monoxide. He had a very “bizarre reaction”.He stopped the consolation, and told me he refuse to take in consideration the Will Cornell Hospital  results, because he trust only the Quest Diagnostics. After he started to scream at me, and tried to convince me that I did not have high level of CO. I understand that he knew that Quest Diagnostic did not do any blood test for CO for many years. He wanted me sick to send me from a doctor to another one, to charge the insurances, and to fraud American Government. He knew that Glencords poisoned me. His reaction was totally unprofessional and full of subjective interests. Dr. Aivazi told me that t the CO did not affect the heart or Circulatory System. Totally untrue.

The literature said:

Carbon monoxide (CO) binds to haemoglobin with a higher affinity (200x greater) than oxygen, and at the same binding site.  Consequently, carbon monoxide will bind haemoglobin preferentially over oxygen when both are present in the lungs - even small amounts of carbon monoxide can dramatically reduce the ability of haemoglobin to transport oxygen.  Levels as low as 0.02% carbon monoxide can cause headaches and nausea, while a concentration of 0.1% can lead to unconsciousness. This accounts for the suffocation caused by carbon monoxide fumes, such as from the exhaust of a car engine.  People who smoke heavily can block up to 20% of the oxygen binding sites in haemoglobin with carbon monoxide.  When carbon monoxide binds to haemoglobin it becomes a very bright cherry red (carboxyhaemoglobin), giving the person the appearance of a ‘healthy glow’.

By contrast, carbon dioxide (CO2), which is produced as a waste product after aerobic respiration, binds to haemoglobin at a different site, therefore does not compete with oxygen for binding to haemoglobin.

I understand that my doctor is corrupted, and I wrote a letter to inform him I do not need his services anymore. I had an explanation why he coordinate all my arrival at Emergency Room, and delayed the approval for  test for CO. Only, to gain time , because the blood in 3-4 hours is ventilated  for CO.

On July 22, 2010, Dr. Tapia sent me to do again blood test for CO. My blood test showed High Risk at hard attack. I decide to change the hotel. Here, in very short time the CO Detector was off. I called the reception 3 times, and finally they sent somebody who changed the batteries.  After a week, already I was forced to ask a new room. In a month I changed 4 rooms in hotel. In each one I was vomiting in very short time. I felt terrible. I informed about all my moving the insurance’s inspector, and I told him my  concern that the “ criminals “ follow me everywhere, placed very poisoned substances. The hotel received a letter from me to keep secretly my presence there.

On August 30, 2010, I had appointment with Dr. Beltrain again at NY Presbyterian Hospital.  She decides to repeat my blood test for anemia investigation (anemia due to the CO poisoning). She refused to prescribe to repeat the CO test. I told her that my primary care physician prescribed me to repeat, and she refused also Dr. Tapia’s request.

I asked Dr. Beltran why she refused me my referral for CO, and she refused to answer. I told her I was glad because she discovered on June 12, 2010 and June 18, 2010 High Level of CO. No way. She was intransigent.  She sent me to do the test at  Quest Diagnostics. She told me totally impolite to go in another laboratory, because she and her supervisor refuse to give me anymore the right to do test for CO in hospital as before. I recorded partial conversation. I sent her a letter complaint and she never answered. I understood and she is not caring anymore about my heath and about the cause why I was sent hematology unit for cancer blood investigations.

Same with Lenox Hill hospital who refused Dr. Glodovsky’s referral gave to me to repeat the CO test when I do not feel well.  The Lenox Hill Hospital sent me also to the Quest.

Many times the blood test for CO disappeared:  from NY Presbyterian for two times, and also from doctors’ office.

Quest Diagnostic manipulates for years my blood test for CO at the doctors’ greedy mercy, and compelled with Glencord in criminal acts. Quest Diagnostic had and has a huge contribution at my heath deterioration.

Because of the deliberate, unjustifiable, unethical, without integrity, and bad intentional nature (criminal), of Quest Diagnostics , I accuse Quest Diagnostic for criminal acts, and I want justice!

I want what happened to me NEVER happened to somebody else again.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/QUEST-DIAGNOSTICS-/New-York-New-York-10013/QUEST-DIAGNOSTICS-CRIMINAL-ACTS-TO-FALSIFY-THE-TESTS-RESULTS-MALPRACTICE-UNFAIR-PRACTI-1075048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on QUEST DIAGNOSTICS