Complaint Review: Ramada Plaza Resorts

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Debsrosie — Cambridge Ohio United States of America
Ramada Plaza Resorts
5100 N. State Rd. 7, Commercial Blvd. & State Rd 7 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-954-739-4000
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Ramada Plaza Resorts Ramada Resorts Vacations Took $750.00 deposit from me and when I cancelled refused to refund money. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This happened to me between 2006-2007.  I was talked into this wonderful Ramada Plaza Resort Vacation by an over the phone solicitor and it would only cost me $1400.00.  I made monthly payments  until $750.00 had been paid toward the vacation.

At this point not only was I on disability but my husband had to go on disability as well.  I called them and told them I wanted to cancel this trip and was informed my money was non-refundable.  They told me this information was on the video they sent with my vacation packet.

There was no video in the packet and I had no idea what they were talking about.  Then I was basically told "TOO BAD" that they would not refund my money.

I have been so upset all these years over this happening to me.  This company is nothing but a scam and is run by con-artists.  From what I've read on this Ripoff website there have been many people ripped off and disappointed by these people.  Why are they allowed to do this to people and keep getting away with it.

I'm sure there are more people like me who know they have been violated but don't know what to do to right the wrong.  We just don't have the knowledge or funds needed to fight these rapists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33319/Ramada-Plaza-Resorts-Ramada-Resorts-Vacations-Took-75000-deposit-from-me-and-when-I-canc-1015570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ramada Plaza Resorts