Complaint Review: ReachOut Wireless

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Doris — MADISON South Dakota United States of America
ReachOut Wireless
PO Box 247168 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

ReachOut Wireless I paid for 60 dollars worth of minutes on 5/25/2012 @ 1:59 pm, today is 6/4/2012 I don't have my minutes yet and I have'nt been able to reach them by phone or the internet !? Columbus, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Response from ReachOut Wireless

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

I paid for minutes thru Money Gram to be loaded on my Reach Out Wireless phone on 5/25/2012. Today is 6/4/2012 and my minutes still have'nt been loaded to my service yet. I have been triing to get in touch their costomer service by phone as well as on-line with no success at either. I also found out from Money Gram that Reach Out Wireless did in fact receive my money the same day it  was paid! This is outrageous!! Please can you help me or give me some advice on what my next move should be! My funds are very tight and I don't have money to give away! HELP!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ReachOut-Wireless/Columbus-Ohio-43224/ReachOut-Wireless-I-paid-for-60-dollars-worth-of-minutes-on-5252012-159-pm-today-is-893168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ReachOut Wireless

Response from ReachOut Wireless

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - (USA)

Hello Doris,

We are sorry to find that you have been having difficulties

with your service.  If you are still

having difficulties and would like assistance, please do not hesitate to

contact us by email at feedback@reachoutwireless.com. As your satisfaction is

our primary concern, our Compliance Team will take your concerns and make sure

that a Customer Service Representative resolve your issue as quickly as

possible.

Reachout Wireless

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: angry customer - (United States of America)

I had bought the unlimited talk and text plan on my phone Friday and here its Monday and still my phone has still not updated but yet. my money has been withdrawn from my bank since Friday. I don't know what to do either. i have a non working phone that im paying for this is ridiculous, what if i have an emergency, and its impossible to get in touch with this company .waiting hours on the phone constantly trying the online chat but no one is there .what is with this company? i would even be happy to get one of there reps from India but no, there is nobody to talk to. Is this company out of business or something this is horrible. oh wait while I'm writing this I've been on hold on the customer service line finally i at least got in touch with an Indian guy after two hours on hold, ok and he just told me my phone should be working within 24hrs and the reason its taking so long to update is because i paid online oh whatever. there is all the other complaint reviews from other people who paid all different ways. i guess its time to start looking for another phone service because reach out wireless is Not dependable at all, stay away from this company it will just cause you stress and danger with being phone less.