Complaint Review: Supreme Brands, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:new paltz New York
Supreme Brands, LLC
941 Pearl St, #27 La Jolla, California U.S.A.

Supreme Brands, LLC Left me on hold for 30 minutes when I wanted to cancel any further deliveries La Jolla California

*UPDATE Employee: Transitioned to a 24/7 Customer Service Call Center in December of 2008

I ordered a free sample of Acai product and after trying, I decided against continuing use, I called within the time limit given and was left on hold for 30 minutes. I do not want to be charged for any further shipments they may decide to send. I cannot believe that such horrific scams can be possible.

I have found that I am not the only one complaining about this organization.

Shame, Shame!

Reggy
new paltz, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brands-LLC/La-Jolla-California-92037/Supreme-Brands-LLC-Left-me-on-hold-for-30-minutes-when-I-wanted-to-cancel-any-further-del-399115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brands, LLC

Transitioned to a 24/7 Customer Service Call Center in December of 2008

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Dear Reggy,

I'm very sorry that you had such difficulty contacting us - in December of 2008 we were forced to transition to a 24/7 customer service center as we had such a large influx of orders. Because of this, hold times became excessively long for the first few weeks of December, which I'm terribly sorry about.

Our 24/7 customer service center has been up-and-running since the middle of December and hold times are currently under one minute; please contact us at (866) 899-9006 if you have any questions or any issues you need to discuss with us.

I once again would like to apologize for your experience.

Devin