Complaint Review: T-Mobile

Abilene, Texas United States of America

T-Mobile Ridiculous bills from T-Mobile Abilene, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I can sympathise with you! THEY ARE HORRIBLE

To whom it may concern,

I have been a loyal costumer of T-Mobile for almost 4 years. If I make a simple math calculation, I have paid almost 50 times phone bills to the T-Mobile which have been always more that what my bill says. I decided to file this report because of my ridiculous bills. In about 6-8 months ago I changed my plan and get cheaper service which was $50 deal with 1000 minutes+unlimited text and data which again I have never paid that much so far. I have a 2 line in my account and I suppose to pay $100+TAX. However as I told before, I always paid more and more because of over talking and etc. My last bill just came out and it is almost $400 and I just paid $200 bills last month. They asked me to paid it because I have used my all minutes and I talked more that my plan require. But I did not ask T-Mobile to allow me to talk more than my minutes and also I did not get any warning about that. There is a many different operates around and they have a $50 deals with unlimited talking and text and data. This is ridiculous and I am not going to pay that much bills to T-Mobile anymore. I will go and change my phone service first and then I will find a lawyer to ask my rights.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Abilene-Texas-/T-Mobile-Ridiculous-bills-from-T-Mobile-Abilene-Texas-1024997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile

I can sympathise with you! THEY ARE HORRIBLE

AUTHOR: 3709 Westchester dr - (USA)

AVOID! Went to a kiosk in the mall to see about trading in our ATT phones for T-mobile. They assured me they would pay the termination fee to ATT and my bill would only be around $260.00. They said the coverage was good except for a small town close to us. So we switched. EVERYTHING THEY SAID WAS A LIE. First they say well you pay all your ATT fees and we will reimburse you. That was not what was promised to us. So I faxed them all my last bill with ATT and paid the $1400.00. Today I checked the status and it was denied. I called to ask why, they told be because I have to circle where it says the amount per line. REALLY you can't hire people smart enough to read a bill? So customer services says i need to re email everything. I asked how long until you reimburse if I resend tomorrow. They say well you will have to wait another 8 weeks.....GRRRRRR! The services is so bad. I do not get service in either of my local hospitals nor my doctor's office. I barely get service around town. My first bill was $350.00, which was not what the salesperson at the kiosk said. THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE!