Complaint Review: Verizon

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Dillsburg Pennsylvania
Verizon
verizon.com York, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Verizon High Speed Internet York Pennsylvania

I noticed charges from Verizon totaling over $70.00 directly billed to my checking account for services I didn't order and didn't even receive! I called Verizon and they claimed I ordered online services to be billed directly to my checking account for High Speed Internet. When I explained to them that this was impossible due to my situation they acted like they didn't believe me. In addition to that, to cancel the service (I didn't even order) they charged me an early termination fee of $80.00. Yes, friendly customer service. "Sorry, we can't help you, that will be an additional $80.00."

Augusta
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Verizon/York-Pennsylvania/Verizon-High-Speed-Internet-York-Pennsylvania-434897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Verizon