Complaint Review: Paragon Honda

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Marie E Surpris — Hollis New York
Paragon Honda
57-02 Northern Blvd Woodside, New York USA

Paragon Honda I was being convince to put money down before I even find out if I would be qualified for a car and the sale person promissed me to return my down payment if my credit does not qualify me and after puting $2000 down and not being qualified, they gave me some stories about the money being put in a safe that they cannot open and that I have to come back maybe to get a check on monday. I am so upset about the whole thing. I have work so hard to save that little amount of money for some ureliable so call cars dealership to play me Woodside New York

*Consumer Comment: Marie E S. You don't know me but I'm going to help you

I had been played by a car salemen at Paragon Honda of Woodside convicing me to put down $2000 in liquid and refusing to return me the money after he promiss if I am not qualified base on my credit to refund

Please I need some help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paragon-Honda-/Woodside-New-York-11377/Paragon-Honda-I-was-being-convince-to-put-money-down-before-I-even-find-out-if-I-would-1050223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paragon Honda

Marie E S. You don't know me but I'm going to help you

AUTHOR: EX auto sales Rep - ()

Marie I am. Exact sales man with with a Huge desire to help consumers with their troubles in the auto industry.  I'm going to do what I can to help you get your money back trust me I've done this many times before.  If the dealership can't get you financing they need to rightfully Return to you every penny.  By any chance did they give you a receipt for the money that you gave them ?

I mean I know that it's hard for some businesses to make money but taking your money and not giving you a receipt something is wrong if that happened.  Marie I will do whatever I can to help you.  Be more descriptive and tell more of the story please.

I've done some research I find what I'm getting ready to post is informative reading for all.

Tell your friends about www.ripoffreport.com.   Everybody over there at www.ripoffreport.com.  Obviously wants to help consumers and businesses who care about their reputation.  I don't need recognition I will work my magic behind the scenes.

The only thing that I ask is you post an update after everything is done

CHEERS. My friend..