Complaint Review: T-Mobile

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: stopfraud — Coon Rapids Minnesota
4500 Cambridge Rd. Fort Worth , Texas USA

T-Mobile Return Center Fraudulent Return Center Fort Worth Texas

I purchase a Nokia Lumia and shortly had issue with the device.  I contacted T-Mobile customer services where I was told that my device needed to be hardset.  The device was hardset and worked for about 2 1/2 weeks.  Finally, I was unable to turn the device on due to an error of a battery and a question.  Once again, I called T-Mobile and was told that the phone needed to be serviced in which I was given an order need, a time frame to ship the phone and an address.  The phone was shipped to T-Mobile and processedin 7 days.  On 1/13/14 - 01/15/14 UPS attemped to ship the phone to my home; however no one was available (as a t-mobile rep told me that I did not need to be home to sign for the package).  On 1/15/2014 I received a finally attempt post-it from ups.  I called ups and asked them to keep the package at one of ther facilities but I was told that the package was in the process of being return and I needed to call the sender. I called T-Mobile on 1/15/2014 to see if they could call UPS to have the package stay at a UPS location but the representative told me that a headset research request had to be done.  I stated that would be fine.

Since 1/15/2014 I have yet to receive my Nokia Lumia.  I have called T-Mobile multiple times where I have spoken with several reps, supervisors and managers  (Hailey, employer id # 811533, Trisha, emplyer id # 811149 and many others) and have been told that the following processes would be done:  (1) headset research - done on 10 different times; (2) escalation; and email the warehouse as there is no way to get in touch with them but my email.  Each time I contact -mobile customer service I am told to wait 10 days here, 24 hours here, 72 hours here and three day have become 2+ months.  Each time I talk to someone, I am told that the order is being processed (an email or text follows this but to no avail, my phone is not shipped) When I ask question about the email that was sent to the warehouse or the escalation notes, I am told that this information is not accessible to them.

Prior to this incident, I have not had an issue with T-mobile but I have true lost faith in this company.  As a loyal customer, I feel like I have been robbed.  At this point, I am ready to take T-Mobile to court and it is not just about the phone the principle that someone at T-Mobile think they can get away with robbing customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/T-Mobile/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155/T-Mobile-Return-Center-Fraudulent-Return-Center-Fort-Worth-Texas-1133308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on T-Mobile