Complaint Review: ticketbust.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: stella — West Hollywood California United States of America
ticketbust.com
5716 Corsa Ave Ste 104, Westlake Village, CA 91362 Internet United States of America

ticketbust.com DeeDee, Amber, Amanda, Christine, Steven Miller REPORT TICKETBUST.COM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! WHY HAVEN'T THEY BEEN SUED YET? Internet

I hired ticketbust.com to fight a camera light ticket I received in Santa Clarita.  The staff is enthusiastic and encouraging when they want your money.  They become alothe and irritated when you make followup calls on your case.  They filed a Trial by Declaration with the courts but they failed to attach the cover letter to the courts stating that I waived the right to appear and that the documentation was my defense to this ticket.  The court took a month to send this paperwork back to me requesting the cover letter that ticketbust.com never enclosed.  From the get go - ticketbust.com blames all mistakes that are made upon the fault of either the courts or the person who's hired them to file a written declaration (i.e. you and I).

Needless to say - when all the paperwork was finally in - the court rejected my plea.  Also, I had to pay the ticket at the onset and ticketbust.com said that the courts would issue me a refund.  Ticketbust.com quotes percentages when they lie to you about their success rates.  People who deal with this agency need to start tape recording their phone conversations because they are quite erroneous and egregious statements that they are making.  I was told by ticketbust.com that their most frequent and common dismissals are for camera intersection traffic light tickets.  Yet- if you were calling because of a jay walking ticket - that would suddenly become their highest, success rate statistic.  They wing their way through these libelous and false statements without any solid proof or backing of facts.  An employee named Christine told me that their online testimonials weren't from real customers! Yet that's one of their major selling points online. When I requested a refund from ticketbust.com (despite their website making statements about "money back guarantees") they were indignant and said, "We don't refund money!" without even checking on the details of my case, first.  Also - after the fact, I was told by Amber that the intersection camera light tickets are the hardest ones for them to beat. This fact was never stated during my phone conversations with them prior to hiring ticketbust.com. In fact, I was told just the opposite.

I have heard the most outrageous statements by these staff members including the statement that they suspect it was a FEMALE judge who reviewed my written declaration and that she was probably having PMS that day so she denied my case!  WHY IS THIS COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS???  Another "lie" I was told by Amber when I called this company, irate that my case was denied - was that the court I was using (Santa Clarita) was temporarily under construction and judges were confused about which courtrooms to even go into to try their cases so I probably "slipped through the cracks!".  WHO THINKS UP THESE STUPID THINGS?? I had just been down to the courthouse a week prior and there is NO construction or chaos going on there.

This company presents such a fraudulent and blatant form of false advertising, deceptive business practices and customer defrauding of money that I'm really surprised they are still in business.  As I mentioned, the staff will throw anyone and everyone under the bus with the most outrageous - almost hallusinatory claims and statements -  but they will not accept accountability for their lies and deceit.  Also, one of the staff members, Amber, told me that Christine was recently fired by Ticketbust.com for giving out information to their customers which wasn't true!  Well, that still makes ticketbust.com liable and responsible for whatever erroneous information was forthcoming from this Christine because she was a paid spokesperson and mouthpiece for that company at that time!  If she misled and deceived clients the customer should certainly have legal recourse.

Please report this company to the Better Business Bureau.  It's easy to do and they DO CARE about these reports.  Go to the BBB online website and type in the info much the same way that you do here.  Ticketbust.com (aka Steve Miller) will be held accountable to answer each and every one of these complaints in detail by the BBB - something he refuses to do when you call to requests answers at Ticketbust.com after your court case is turned down.  Also, the BBB will follow up with consumers and see if we are satisfied with the reimbursements or answers given by ticketbust.com.  If ticketbust.com fails to comply with the BBB they will receive a bad business rating and might not get their business license renewed in the future.  This is just a start in the right direction to hold these people accountable for their misleading ads, blatant lies and theft of monies from customers.

Does anyone know how to begin a class action lawsuit agains these people?  Two attorneys I know say that this looks like a good case but that they don't handle class actions suits.  Steve Miller is aggressively campaigning throughout the southland in Southern Calif. going on talk shows misrepresenting his agency (ticketbust.com) to the viewing public.  Someone needs to put a sock in his mouth SOON so that other people aren't parted with their hard earned money by his fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ticketbustcom/internet/ticketbustcom-DeeDee-Amber-Amanda-Christine-Steven-Miller-REPORT-TICKETBUSTCOM-TO-TH-914342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ticketbust.com