Complaint Review: 365 Professionals

• 365 Professionals
    200 East 66th St #4004
    New York, New York
    USA

365 Professionals aka Office 365 Windows 7 license not Microsoft genuine after 5 months New York New York

I paid $69.54 for Windows 7 Home Premium in May 2013.  Software install perfectly and was authenticated on the Microsoft website.  End of October I receive a message from Microsoft claiming my software was not "genuine."

When 365 Professionals was contacted via the repy button from my old receipt, I IMMEDIATELY received a response from Office 365.  I called their toll free number and reached someone in Southeast Asia (India ?)

This is REALLY F***** up that Microsoft's authentification system cannot be trusted.  I'm staying with apple. No more bootcamp for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/365-professionals/new-york-new-york-10065/365-professionals-aka-office-365-windows-7-license-not-microsoft-genuine-after-5-months-1096362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content