Complaint Review: Advanced Facilities Maintenance

POB 91171
    columbus, Ohio
    United States of America

Advanced Facilities Maintenance No Pay columbus, Ohio

As a handyman company in Corpus Christi TX, we contract with many facilities maintenance companies to perform maintenance on retail stores in the area.

Advanced Facilities contracted with us on four different projects from June to September 2012 but does not seem to like to pay invoices.  The first one was paid in 95 days after several phone calls.

The last three invoices, all over 90 days, have not been paid and no one seems to know the reason.  Everyone I talk to tells me they will get accounting to contact me but it seems the accounting employee is always gone somewhere.  I have emailed the accounting dept with no answer.

About 3 weeks ago, I told them not to send me any more business and haven't heard a word since then.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/advanced-facilities-maintenance/columbus-ohio-43209/advanced-facilities-maintenance-no-pay-columbus-ohio-981798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content