Complaint Review: Alamo rent a car

• Alamo rent a car
    7135 Gilespie St
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Alamo rent a car Alamo, National rent a car Stolen phone from Alamo representative Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Alamo Rent A Car

Worst experience with any business I have ever had. I returned a car and as soon as I parked they rushed me out of car so I go to trunk take out my bags while a worker took down mileage. I go back to the front seat to get my phone and it's gone. Asked them about it and them acted like they new nothing. Had to catch a flight so I rushed to airport. When I get back to Chicago I called and they checked lost and found with no luck.

So luckily I had tracking app installed lookout(app) and it showed it was there at the rental car lot. They assured me it was not there. We decided to call back in the morning to get a different rep to talk to. She stated the car was rented and they would contact the current renter. They called me back and said the customer says the phone is in the car and they would return it in a week but the problem is my tracking app is stating it's at alamo.

So I told her that and not 15 seconds later she say ohh it's here someone just handed it to me. I said WTF! how did you get it so quickly. She said no worries we would ship it now next day fedex and it only cost $15. I called headquarters and they said it's not their problem! So they stole my phone returned it after a couple days and it's no problem. They wouldn't even cover the shipping charges back to me. Do not trust these guys. They will take your things from the car. Go with a different company. FYI...National is also a part of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alamo-rent-a-car/las-vegas-nevada/alamo-rent-a-car-alamo-national-rent-a-car-stolen-phone-from-alamo-representative-las-v-1098111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Alamo Rent A Car

AUTHOR: Alamo Rent A Car - ()

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care@Alamo.com with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details. -Tatiana

When emailing, please list reference # (131111-001113) the subject line.