Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I contracted with American Home Shield in August, 2015. November 12, 2015, my hot water heater flooded my hall and bedroom (Thursday). I notified AHS that same day, and was told that a plumber would be out Friday, November 13, 2015. He was no show. I called AHS and was told that no one could be sent out until Monday, November 16, 2015. So the plumber shows up Monday, and states he can replace the hot water heater the next day. That night, he calls and tells me AHS has refused to let him get the hot water heater from his supplier, that it will be at least a week. When I called AHS (still Monday November 16) they told me that they would allow the plumber to use his supplier so I would not be without hot water. Tuesday, November 17, plumber called and said AHS had ordered the hot water heater from themselves, and would not allow him to use a water heater he could access immediately. I again called AHS. After speaking with two operators and a supervisor who told me that nothing could be done, I asked to speak to a manager. I was told that wouldn't do any good, and that the wait time would be 45 minutes. Told her I would wait. After a few minutes, a woman named Melissa got on the phone and told me she would call me back in 30 minutes with answers. That was two hours ago, and still no answers. This company is the biggest ripoff in the history of ripoffs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2015 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-home-shield/nationwide/american-home-shield-american-home-shield-ripoff-and-lies-memphis-nationwide-1268487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Home Shield