Complaint Review: AuraVie

• AuraVie

Internet
    United States of America

AuraVie TOTAL RIP OFF!! Internet

I ordered the AuraVie "free trial" offer on 5/23/12 at which time my bank acc. was charged a total of $4.95.  I recieved my "trial" on or about 5/30/12.  When I accessed by bank acc. on 6/8/12 I noticed AuraVie had charged me another $97.88! I called and canceled my account with them the same day via their automated phone system.

Since I thought they had sent me another supply I decided to just eat the $97.88 and use the extra product.  When I didn't recieve any product from them by June 13th, I called their customer service.  Imagine my shock when they told me the $97.88 was for the "trial offer", that I only had 10 days to cancel and not 30 days as I understood it to be.  I hadn't even had the product for 10 days!

Beware of this company!  They are a total rip off! The product isn't any better than what I can get at any department store for a lot less money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/auravie/internet/auravie-total-rip-off-internet-896956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content