Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I went to my bank today 2/18/15 and was told about a $39.99 deduction frpm my checking account. Since I am very careful to yrack all expences I knew this was not an authorized transaction and told my bank it was not authorized.  I was told to try to cpntact the company and resolve the matter.

I contacted AVG through several phone numbers listed as tech support,  customer service and then AVG them selves. 877-648-3134 was a number tech support gave me to call. Not a working number. 877-469-8630 tech support told me they couldn't do anything until logged onto a computer. I told them I already tried logging into the 3 year old account that was not renewed because I don't have the computer any longer. I could not long onto the account because there was no longer an account.

The resolution to the problem is to close the account and open a new one. Which means a mess withy pay roll,  bills I pay from my account and the waist of the checks I already purchased.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2015 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avg/internet/avg-antivirus-random-renewal-auto-deduct-of-checking-acct-internet-1210114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AVG