Complaint Review: Bob's Discount Furniture

• Bob's Discount Furniture
    428 Tolland Tpke
    Manchester, Connecticut
    United States of America

Bob's Discount Furniture Aggregious Warranty and Reimbursement Policy Manchester , Connecticut

*Author of original report: Bob Strikes Back or Again in this case!

*UPDATE Employee: Here to help.

So here it goes again, second time I am posting about Bob's Discount Furniture.
We finally received a response from some one at corporate regarding the fact that I have a warranty on my couches and living room furniture that I can no longer use.  They said that they would reimburse us the money, I have a receipt of the transaction and what card it was "supposed" to go too.  Guess what 3 weeks later not a bloody dime have I seen returned to my card.

It's amazing to me that they are allowed to operate in this manner; they are the absolute worst company and I am just so horrified and annoyed at this point that I just want other people to know should they not shop there, definitely do not purchase the GOOF PROOF because it is the ultimate RIPOFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bobs-discount-furniture/manchester-connecticut-06040/bobs-discount-furniture-aggregious-warranty-and-reimbursement-policy-manchester-conne-1016783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bob Strikes Back or Again in this case!

AUTHOR: - ()

Update, I have had my furniture now for 4 years.  My couches are exactly what I would except them to be after owning them for 4 years with two kids jumping all over them.   That said my mom had the same couch my entire like and into my 30's and not once did a cushion have to be replaced.

In four years of owning these couches the bottom cusions on the couch have had to be replaced not once but twice.

This time around they told me it would be 16 weeks before I would see my cushion that was in December 2014 when I orderded the cushion.   2 weeks before my wedding I called to see where the cushion was and they told me it should be there next week.

I called 2 weeks later and was told they couldn't find my cushion and they would have to put a tracer on it.

Last week I called again to find out what happened, only to be told that it wouldn't be here until August of this year which is another 2 months away.

I told them to forget it and to credit back my money( oh that is right I had to pay for the part up front) so they have had 70 dollars of my money since Decemeber and yet I still have a spring that will poke you in your arse if you sit on my couch.

They told me the parts dept had to call me because they didn't have a secure line to reimburse my credit card, well they were supposed to call my cell in 48 hours GUESS WHAT HASN'T happened!!!

I BEG YOU PLEAD WITH YOU!  If you are remotely thinking about buying anything from this company don't, it will only bring you heartache and you will literally want to poke a hole in your head from the crap that they have sold to you.

Lesson learned I will always pay more to have better furniture never ever again will I purchase anything from BOB'S Discount Furniture as it is a giant scam!!!!

Here to help.

AUTHOR: Bob Cares - (United States of America)

I'd like to make sure your refund was received. If not please email your contact info to BobCares@MyBobs.com. Thanks, Eric.