Complaint Review: BOEHM-RITTER - Nexiderm

871 LATOUR COURT
    NAPA, California

NEXIDERM Free 10-day trial rip-off! Napa California

*Author of original report: Refund Sent After Five Months

On December 1,2004 I ordered the free 10-day trial of Nexiderm cream. Not knowing when I ordered the product my 10 days started when I ordered. Before my ten days was up I called Boehm-Ritter to cancel the product.

Well, I was unable to get a hold of them. I was on hold for a half a hour. I emailed them to cancel, I also sent a message through their so called live chat. They said that they would respond back within 2-3 days. Well no response. I sent the product back and contacted the bank immediately about the $89.95 charge to my card. It is now being investigated.

This company is a ripoff. I canceled my card so they won't be able to make anymore charges. The free 10-days is not free, nor is it 10-days. Your 10-days start when you order the product. This is a lesson learn. Always read the small print and the Frequently ask questions.

First and foremost you have to check a company out before you buy. I had heard of Nexiderm and didn't take a second thought. I will be reporting them to the BBB. Check out ripoffreport to see if anyone has had any issues with the company. I had done it before with another company, however I didn't with this one. I'll probably have to count this as a lost.

I thought about why would you be on hold for so long? It's either a lot of customers are unhappy trying to get there money back and have a complaints and or this company is pulling our leg thinking they are very busy. The automated system says immeditely sorry for the delay.

Upset
anywhere, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2004 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/boehm-ritter-nexiderm/napa-california-94558/nexiderm-free-10-day-trial-rip-off-napa-california-123168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Refund Sent After Five Months

AUTHOR: Holly - (U.S.A.)

After reporting this company to the BBB they responded back to the BBB saying in a nutshell they did not owe me anything. I sent the paperwork back to BBB as being unresolved. To my surprise I received a refund today of $89.95. After still seeing reports here on rip off maybe they too will receive a refund or maybe I was just one of the blessed ones to get a refund. I haven't heard of anyone getting an actual refund. We will see. It's been five months and this was unexpected. I had wrote this one off as being a lesson learn. I hope that everyone does get a refund may be it's going to take a while.