Complaint Review: Card Processing Center - FCNB

• Card Processing Center - FCNB
    PO Box 9204
    Old Bethpage, New York

Card Processing Center - FCNB ripoff Old Bethpage New York

I am also in question about this company. My Speigal account was paid each month in full. In December 2002 I purchased a very nice Digital Camera from Speigal. In addition, I bought approximately 150.00 in merchandise from Eddie Bauer. Just like the others, I recieved the "letter" informing us that Speigal would no longer be servicing the account, but instead they would be looking for someone to take it over. My next statement said I owed over 1000.00!!! The Math did not add up.

OK, well the story gets better. The digital camera quit working, so Speigal said to send it back to them and they would replace it, or credit my account. (Sept. 2004). Speigal states that my account was credited on 9-8-04 for the $599.00. The Card Processing statement dated October 2004, does not show this credit. I called the # on the back of the statement and got some jerk on the phone that kept harrassing me for the correct account #.

I was reading the # right from the statement and he literally hung up on me over the phone. It scares me that I am not going to get credit for this camera. Help!!!

Marcia
Cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2004 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/card-processing-center-fcnb/old-bethpage-new-york-11804/card-processing-center-fcnb-ripoff-old-bethpage-new-york-116521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content