Complaint Review: Corporate Records Service

• Corporate Records Service
    1337 Wabash Ave. STE B #1005
    Springfield, Illinois
    United States of America

Corporate Records Service Unwarranted solicitation of money for bogus service - Springfield, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: They almost got me too.

This company is sending 'official' looking forms for the owner of the business to supply the Annual Minutes Records for the company.  I am contacting the Secretary of State about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/corporate-records-service/springfield-illinois-62704-4982/corporate-records-service-unwarranted-solicitation-of-money-for-bogus-service-springfie-956800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They almost got me too.

AUTHOR: Teri 64 - (United States of America)

I received one of these letters in the mail too.  I have been in business in the state of Illinois for a long time and have never received one of these.  I wanted to call and find out what it was about and could not find a phone number.  Thank goodness I found this complaint on ripoffreport.com.  I just presummed it was yet another way for the state of Illinois to get more money from my small business.  I hope everyone who receives this letter finds out it's a scam before they send these people any money.  I too am going to file a complaint with the state of Illinois.