Complaint Review: Credit Line Gold Card

• Reported By: hoosick falls New York
  • Credit Line Gold Card
    3665 East Bat Dr, Suite 204 #24
    Largo, Florida

Credit Line Gold Card didn't tell me about any down payment on things you buy. Witch equals about half of the price of the item. Largo Florida

This company is nothing they said they were. I like many other are tring to build our credit back up. I really did not have that much money to spare.But I tought it would help my credit out. Now that I got the 200.00 in vouchers I don't have the mony to do the down payment too. The voucher also says that you can now use more then one vougher per purchase. You also only have one year from the your sign up to use them. They also told me it would be here in 3-7 busniess days I received it almost three weeks later. I finally went to the web site and regested and the web site has very high price on all the items. Also not a good slection.

This has been a very larde let down they are not anything they said the were. They also got me to get the protaion for 11.95 witch I don not need. Plain to put this company SUCKS!!

Bobby
hoosick falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-line-gold-card/largo-florida-33771-1965/credit-line-gold-card-didnt-tell-me-about-any-down-payment-on-things-you-buy-witch-equal-288988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content