Complaint Review: Diversified Consultants

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Reported By: Jeffs — Perris California United States of America
  • Diversified Consultants
    10550 Deerwood Park Blvd.
    Jacksonville, Florida
    United States of America

Diversified Consultants A scam company, Picking up disputed credit reports from Enhanced Recovery Co. LLC. Jacksonville Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

Diversified Consultants, contacted me about a debt that has been recently disputed withe Sprint! I explained that the debt was being disputed, but they decided to put a derogatory hit in my credit report anyway.

I believe that they they are in collusion with Enhanced Recovery Co. LLC., Due to their close proximity to one another. I also believe that they are trying to avoid the restrictions placed on a company that is already in a dispute, by sending it to a different company that was not on record at the time the original dispute was filed. Diversified Consultants was not mentioned anywhere on my credit history until after I notified Enhanced Recovery Co. LLC., Sprint, Receivables Performance Management,  Equifax, Trans Union, and Experion, that I was disputing credit reporting by these companies for Sprint and Sprint also.

This company is acting illegally! If companies are allowed to do this type of activity, how would it be possible to ever dispute something on your credit report?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diversified-consultants/jacksonville-florida-32256/diversified-consultants-a-scam-company-picking-up-disputed-credit-reports-from-enhanced-993391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Please contact us

AUTHOR: DCI - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time.

Please email our customer support team at consumersupport at dcicollect. com

Thank you.