Complaint Review: Dominion Law

• Dominion Law
    222 Central park ave. ste. 210, va beach va 23462
    va. beach, Virginia
    USA

Dominion Law Dominion Law Associates, PLLC Locked Down My Disability va. beach Virginia

I received a warrent in debt dated November 2005 and this is February 2014.  I received it on a Tuesday Feb. 25 and my checking account was locked down on Wednesday (the next day) Feb 26.  That was 9 years ago. I have no idea what this is for. Dominion said it was for a credit card.  I am on disability and should receive my check on Feb. 28.  I sent dominion a copy of my checking account where it shows I get a disability check in as it is against the law for them to take my check.

On Wednesday Dominion worker Tommy told me once they get proof of my disability it would take 48 hrs. to unlock my account. Today, Thursday Feb. 27, Tommy told me it would take a week to 14 days to unlock my account.  So now I have no way of paying my bills.

I was also told by the bank I deal with that since my account has been frozen There's a chance that my disability check will not be deposited tonight.  They won't know until the day of deposit.  How can a company like Dominion take all your money and have the posibility of messing up my disability check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dominion-law/va-beach-virginia-23462/dominion-law-dominion-law-associates-pllc-locked-down-my-disability-va-beach-virginia-1126965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content