Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I paid in full ($1047.00) for 6 months insurance on 2 cars. One car broke down ( can't afford to fix been laid off several months) so I decided to cancel insurance on it 3.5 months early thinking I would get credit back. WRONG! They now say that I owe an addition $325.00 for the remainder of the 6 months for one car and that my 6 month renewal premium will be $1600.00 for one car, instead of $1047.00 for 2 cars. I wish they would have told me this when I canceled, I would kept insurance on it, pushed to the backyard and saved $1200.00 a year on insurance!

Muskegon, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esurance/internet/esurance-ripoffs-esurancecom-internet-421184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Esurance