Complaint Review: First House Financial

• Reported By: Vincent — Alhambra California United States of America
  • First House Financial

Internet
    United States of America

First House Financial Fraud, credit card theft, unauthorized use of credit card Internet

*Author of original report: First House Financial

I contracted First House Financial to lease properties which they advertised on Craigslist.  After taking my credit card information they told me they had many properties for lease in my area available.  After generating a list of properties, I was surprised to see many of the properties were in default.  I questioned them about this and they told me it was not a problem.

I asked how I could be assured that the property would not be foreclosed on after I had agreed to lease, they said I would be making payments directly to the lender (lie).  Then I asked about the past due amounts and the taxes, they said it was all handled by the lender (lie #2).

I used a credit card that had a zero balance and had not been used for 2 years.  The day after I used this credit card with First House Financial, I received a call from my credit card company telling me that someone attempted to use my card for large purchases at a department store, how ironic.  The department store was located in Michigan and I am located in California.

Do not use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-house-financial/internet/first-house-financial-fraud-credit-card-theft-unauthorized-use-of-credit-card-internet-986417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

First House Financial

AUTHOR: Vincent - (United States of America)

When you fill out your profile with them, why do they need to know if you have credit monitoring?  So they can empty your account before you are aware